Collaborative space for the WebAuthn Adoption Community Group
For real-time interactions, we use the #practical-webauthn channel on the W3C Community slack instance.
The group meets every other week on Mondays at 5pm UTC (see call logistics and calendar invite).
- Sep 7 (at risk due to US Labor day)
- August 24th: Setting up practical webauthn; proof of concept for WebAuthn CI
- August 10th: Relationship between FIDO test suite and WebAuthn CI test suite
- July 29th: Building a Continuous Integration test suite for WebAuthn projects
- July 13th: Planning for Practical WebAuthn project
- June 29th: iOS14 & WebAuthn, conformance testing and CI set up, design document
- June 15th: Wireframe project (now known as "Practical WebAuthn") logistics
- June 1st: Set up for the wireframe project
- May 18: HowToFido guide and wireframe project
- May 5: how to help developers get started