NOTE: This document - and all of its sub-documents - are no longer maintained because the Web Applications Working Group was closed in October 2015 and its deliverables transferred to the Web Platform Working Group.
This is the new wiki root for the Web Applications Working Group, aka WebApps.
Please help transition the transfer of WebApps' original wiki:
to a location that can be edited by anyone with a W3C account:
- WorkMode - the group's Work Mode including how the group uses distributed Call for Consensus, list of mail lists used by the group.
- Newbie - information for new members of the group (aka newbies).
- Specification status page (aka PubStatus)
Interoperability and Implementation Reports
- For links to ongoing interoperability activities and Implementation Reports, see the Interop document
See WebApps' Meetings page for information about upcoming face-to-face (f2f) meetings, links to past f2f meetings and information about distributed meetings (aka telcons).
Other Group Resources
- TimeToREC - for all of WebApps' Recommendations, this document summarizes the elapsed time between the publication of the First Public Working Draft and the publication of the (first) Recommendation.
- CharterHistory - WebApps' charter history including links to all of group's charter since it started in 2008.