Meeting during Automation Summit hosted by Sauce Labs in Berlin
Location: WeWork - Warschauer Platz. Meeting room: GRA (ground floor), available from 9:00AM CEST.
Observers are welcome to attend our group meeting. If any observers are interested in participating in the work on the test suite or joining the group, we will happily assist with this.
The meeting will be minuted to the WebDriver Matrix Channel. All participants and observers are encouraged to join this channel in advance.
Dial in Details
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 965 1565 1059
- Roadmaps (please add your own)
- WebDriver BiDi adoption by Selenium
- Missing parts
- Collaboration process
- Priority of use cases:
- Listen for DOM events
- Log what's going on in the browser including console and JS errors
- Fail fast on any JS error
- Mock backends and intercept network requests
- Record traffic
- Full-page screenshot
- Access to native devtools protocol
- Dynamic changes to iframe or documents
- Performance timings
- Notifying of new contexts
- Bootstrap scripts
- Video recording
- Reformulating WebDriver Classic on WebDriver BiDi
- Rewrite the spec, or equivalent functionality?
- How to ensure we the Bidi implementation is compliant with the expectations of Classic?
- Autumn/Winter F2F