From W3C Wiki
I have been working on the Web since 1995 ( AltaVista) and the Social Web since 2004. I contributed to
- The RFC4287 Atom Syntax and also to discussions on the Atom Protocol
- Global Identity, Authentication, and Access Control protocols under the WebID Umbrella
- 2010 Social Web Final Report
- Linked Data Protocol specs and built an implementation in Scala rww-play
- Atom OWL ontology, an initial attempt to model the atom syndication format in RDF.
Some recent talks:
- October 2010: Philosophy of the Social Web
- 2011 WebID and Browsers at the Mozilla Identity Conference
- OHM 2013 Hacker Conference The Secure Social Web
- French Ministry of Culture 2014: Les enjeux économiques et politiques du Web après-Snowden, quelles solutions alternatives pour rétablir la confiance ( "The Economic and political stakes in the Web after Snowden: alternative solutions to reestablish confidence" )
- Scala eXChange 2014 Conference Building a Secure Distributed Social Web using Scala & Scala-JS ( you must authenticate to see the video )
More info on my Home Page at http://bblfish.net/.