Testing/Test Management TF/Submission Process
From W3C Wiki
Test writing process
- Allow test writers to claim specs (or spec sections) they want to work on via online tool.
- Test writer simply forks test repo on GitHub, and sends a pull requests when done.
- Commit status checks the CLA has been properly filled in.
- Tests get reviewed using GitHub's review tool (and data is collected on how fast that process is).
- Note for some tests (e.g.: xhr) a server might be required. This would have to be provided.