Linked Data Gathering at Semantic Technologies Conference 2009, San Jose. 6-8pm, on Wednesday 17th June 2009. Venue: Somewhere in the Fairmont.
Topics for Discussion / "Agenda Items"
Organizer: Kingsley Idehen Audience: Business, Technical, End-Users etc..
Topics for discussions, demonstrations etc:
- What is Linked Data?
- Why is it important?
- How do I get going with it?
- Who's doing what right now?
- Lightening Talks and Demos
- Questions and Answers
Yes! I want to get together in San Jose and talk about Linking Data...
- Kingsley Idehen, OpenLink Software
- Juan Sequeda
- Aldo Bucchi
- Christine Connors, Dow Jones
- Jamie Taylor, Freebase
- Ivan Herman, W3C
- Ian Davies, Talis
- Davide Palmisano, @semantics
- Mark Greaves, Vulcan Inc.
- Alexandre Passant, DERI NUI Galway
Post Gathering Activities
- Food and Beer
- Please add your name below so we can get an idea of numbers and hopefully get a reservation (note we don't have a reservation yet, so do keep an eye on the wiki in case of any changes):