From W3C Wiki
Agenda boilerplate as usual, see previous week
What's happened since last week?
- New tutorial
- Implementations update
- Mastodon: lots of discussion and some implementation
- Conversing w/ Diaspora folks
- pump.io (I think planned for next major revision? Alex Jordan can respond)
- Others?? (aside from Chris' stuff)
- Test suite update
Need discussion and may reopen CR window:
- Tracking likes and shares of an object
- Profile's usage could be described better (maybe non-normative?)
- Must the actor be an Actor? Also, Actors are no longer a true super-type. (probably non-normative?)
Clear resolutions but may reopen CR window:
- Client to server should not be required for server to server
- Inbox required on actors but not used by non-federated servers
- OAuth 2 token endpoint missing
Non-normative (probably?) but need group discussion:
- Include informative section suggesting how WebFinger users can migrate towards ActivityPub adoption?
- Delivering to actors on the same server, including the activity's actor
- Revision ID? (see also https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/issues/155 )
- How to differentiate between posts and private (direct) messages?