socialwg Teleconf 2016-07-05
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
WebEx phone number: +1-617-324-0000 There is a meeting number: 642 112 960
Sometimes you need the webex password Click on that link to see it. Or email email@example.com if that link doesn't work for you.
If you're new, please get on IRC 15 minutes ahead of time and try to dial into WebEx to see if you have any issues.
- Chair: Evan
- Backup: Tantek
- Christopher Webber (doctor appointment)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
- Welcome new invited experts
- Julien Genestoux
Approval of Minutes of 2016-06-28
- Follow up on AS2 closed issues labelled 'waiting for commenter' - Amy Guy (talk) 04:50, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
- All commenters who didn't obviously indicate they're satisfied with the way their issue was handled have been contacted . Followed up with people who hadn't replied since last week, still no new information, so propose closing all remaining issues a 'Commenter Timed Out'
- Linked Data Notifications - Spec out of incubation in Solid for delivery of notifications with JSON-LD. - Amy Guy (talk) 01:31, 5 July 2016 (UTC)
- Proposal: Accept as ED
Tracking Document Status
Explicit check for updates on all our documents - if not covered by individual Discussion Items above.
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- W3C Tracker
- Raised issues http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/raised
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/pendingreview
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/pendingreview
- 2016-07-12 telcon with chair Tantek
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg