socialwg Teleconf 2015-06-16
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
NEW phone number: +1-617-324-000 There is a meeting number: 642 112 960 The password is still 'socl' (lowercase, easier for mobile). []
Please get on IRC 15 minutes ahead of time and try to dial into WebEx to see if you have any issues.
We still have as backup old trusty Zakim:
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- Chair: Arnaud
- Regrets: evanpro
- James Snell
- Jessica Tallon
- Ben Roberts (likely)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 9 June 2015
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- W3C Tracker
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/pendingreview
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/pendingreview
- Status: An update on API progress from Aaron Parecki and Amy Guy if possible
- agenda item requested by Harry Halpin
- Brainstorming doc (contributions from SoLiD still missing and welcome!)
- Updated Micropub draft that uses microformats2 JSON.
- Version of ActivityPump aimed to read like implementation steps.
Activity Streams 2
- Suggest removing support for simultaneous multiple language versions in AS2. It is not supported by any user stories approved or otherwise, and has no known current social systems that use this.
- added by Ben Roberts As I might not be attending its okay to skip this
Additional Agenda Items
DO NOT REMOVE THIS Additional Agenda Items SECTION, add more agenda items here (or in a NEW === section === previous to this section)
- Review raised issues http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/raised
- [[Socialwg/2015-06-23 | 2015-06-23] with chair: ?
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg