socialwg Teleconf 2015-05-12
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- 1 Previous Meeting
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Agenda
- IRC log
- Chair: Evan
- Regrets: Tantek, Ann
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 04-05 May 2015 F2F
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
Approving User Stories
- When/how will we decide on an initial set of user stories to approve, so that SWAT0 isn't the only approved one?
Starting work on a brainstorming a joint Social API FPWD
- Since the F2F, it was suggested that one way forward on a FPWD for the API would be to see if a joint draft between the three candidates could be produced, with one or two neutral editors. Any opinions?
- Can we use Webfinger with Activitypump?
Additional Agenda Items
DO NOT REMOVE THIS Additional Agenda Items SECTION, add more agenda items here (or in a NEW === section === previous to this section)
- Review raised issues http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/raised
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg