- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Preamble
- 1.2 Admin
- 1.3 How to connect to telecon
- 1.4 Use Case TF
- 1.5 Vocabulary TF
- 1.6 Social IG Open Issues on GitHub still active?
- 1.7 Future of IG?
- 1.8 New business?
- 1.9 Next week's agenda
- 1.10 Adjourn
- 2 Minutes
Chair: Ann Bassetti Scribe: Volunteer, or first available from Scribes list Regrets: Amy Guy
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 10 June 2015 Telecon
New Teleconference Meeting time
- Wednesdays at 15:00 UTC
which is equivalent to:
- Central Europe: 17:00
- England, Scotland, Ireland: 16:00
- Eastern USA: 11:00
- Central USA: 10:00
- Pacific USA: 8:00
How to connect to telecon
- Connect to IRC on #social channel (irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#social)
(NOTE June 2015: Henceforth, the W3C will use MIT's WebEx implementation for the audio portion of all telecons. We will continue to use IRC for chat and real-time scribing of minutes.)
- Join WebEx meeting
- Meeting number: 641 665 287
- Meeting password: social
(In case you need to actually see the WebEx meeting URI, it is: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m1c9b9d40b3433e56aa40be2d6d7800aa )
- (Although the old VOIP system "Zakim" will no longer be available at all, I am leaving this here as we may need it before the end of June, if there are snafus.)
- Dial 1-617-761-6200 Zakim Code "SOCIG" (76244#)
- SIP Instructions
- IG meeting: Socialig/2015-07-8
- Use Case or Vocabulary Task Force: Socialig/2015-07-1
Next face 2 face
- At W3C Technical Plenary, October 29-30, 2015, Sapporo, Japan
Use Case TF
- Has anyone made progress on API User Stories with Minor Objections: https://github.com/w3c-social/social-ucr/issues ?
- Proposal from Larry Hawes and Ann Bassetti, about expanding the IG focus to a larger set of use cases
- Status on vocabularies?
Social IG Open Issues on GitHub still active?
In the Social IG GitHub repository (https://github.com/w3c-social/social-interest), there are 9 open issues (https://github.com/w3c-social/social-interest/issues). All opened by elf, but a couple of them have some comments.
Elf, are these issues still open? Are they your personal "to-do's", or for the whole group? What are next steps for these?
Future of IG?
General discussion about goals for IG. What should be the most important contributions of this group? What are IG members impassioned to work on?
- Does anyone have new business to introduce?
Next week's agenda
- What should be on the agenda for next week's meeting?
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
- insert link to minutes here ..
back to socialig