This call will take place across IRC for text chat and Mumble for voice (there are clients for every mainstream OS). The call will be scribed for the record and so individuals who are unwilling or unable to speak on voice to be able to participate.
- Time: Wednesday, February 14th of 2018 at 16:00 UTC
- IRC: #social on irc.w3.org
- Mumble: Connect to: dustycloud.org / port 64738 / password “goblincamp”. Join the Social Web Incubator Community Group channel.
- Please mute yourself or use push to talk so as to not interrupt when others are speaking!
- Also be sure to wear headphones when using a microphone. Otherwise there will be an echo and everyone will be sad.
- If this is your first time using Mumble, please show up 10-15 minutes early to set up your audio. (The audio wizard makes this pretty easy.)
- ActivityStreams context
- Intro to the problem: LD Signatures and json-ld contexts which grow
- To version or not to version?
- Approach taken currently: append-only, lightweight freezing
- How fast should this vocabulary grow?
- A brief mention: ld-ocap gets taken on as a Community Credentials Group official work item, more backwards compatible with ActivityPub now