This call will take place across IRC for text chat and Mumble for voice (there are clients for every mainstream OS). The call will be scribed for the record and so individuals who are unwilling or unable to speak on voice to be able to participate.
- Time: Wednesday, June 28th of 2017 at 15:00 UTC
- IRC: #social on irc.w3.org
- Mumble: Connect to: dustycloud.org / port 64738 / password “goblincamp”. Join the Social Web Incubator Community Group channel.
- Please mute yourself or use push to talk so as to not interrupt when others are speaking!
- Also be sure to wear headphones when using a microphone. Otherwise there will be an echo and everyone will be sad.
- If this is your first time using Mumble, please show up 10-15 minutes early to set up your audio. (The audio wizard makes this pretty easy.)
- SocialWG updates
- IndieWeb/ActivityPub interop updates from IndieWeb Summit
- Non-protocol extensions, ActivityPub / ActivityStreams, and the CG's role
- More on the sensitive media stuff?
- If we have time, maybe go around the room and folks say what they've been working on, and allow that to spark discussion
- Add your topic here!