This call will take place across IRC for text chat and Mumble for voice (there are clients for every mainstream OS). The call will be scribed for the record and so individuals who are unwilling or unable to speak on voice to be able to participate.
- Time: Friday, May 19th of 2017 at 16:00 UTC
- IRC: #social on irc.w3.org
- Mumble: Connect to: dustycloud.org / port 64738 / password “goblincamp”. Join the Social Web Incubator Community Group channel.
- Please mute yourself or use push to talk so as to not interrupt when others are speaking!
- Also be sure to wear headphones when using a microphone. Otherwise there will be an echo and everyone will be sad.
- If this is your first time using Mumble, please show up 10-15 minutes early to set up your audio. (The audio wizard makes this pretty easy.)
- Issue for meeting reminders, regrets, schedule changes (maybe follow it?): https://github.com/swicg/general/issues/2
- Ongoing meeting day / time (will repeat weekly) https://doodle.com/poll/rnnsf2y2fgmiq8zb
- SocialWG updates
- WebSub status update - test suite ready, everyone is encouraged to submit an implementation report
- Small update on Chris Webber's representation
- Signatures and federation
- Controlling availability to search
- Can forwarding be made cheap and painless (eg for after-life of dead instances)
- Add your topic here!