Semantic Web Job Mart
This page is for listing Semantic Web-related positions available (in academia, industry, government or whatever) as well as individuals looking for work
Before adding an entry, please prepare a separate Web page on your own host containing full details - or URI of archived mailing list post, and only include a brief summary here, including date of addition - don't forget to include the link!
As and when the position is filled or you get the work, please remember to delete the entry here.
- 2010-10-21 Research Scientist, Menlo Park - through agency - algorithms and content for medical web applications and healthcare data processing. Contact Judy Chew 415.731.3327 www.oneteamtech.com (posted by Joanne Luciano)
- 2009-05-27 : PhD researcher position in enterprise linked data , see: announcement
- 2009-03-01 : Semantic Desktop startup is open for co-founders, business angels, and is hiring. Location Vienna, Austria, see join the gnowiss.com team
- 2009-02-27 : Postdoc position at Free University of Bolzano. Topics: Knowledge Representation, Description Logics, Rules. Application deadline: 25 March 2009. See: announcement
- 2008-08-28 : Collaborators Wanted to help build a Vendor Relationship Model on the Web. This is highly embryonic. I have put some of my thoughts at  and my personal profile is at . A range of skills are required from technical to marketing. The key is to write a system which can profile an individual and then link that to products. The product list is then priced by competing vendors. The system will be licensed or funded by sales commissions. VRM Links at logicians.com list the Web 3.0 connections. Please contact me via . I have no VC funding, so funding will have to be generated from retail of the goods until the systems can be implemented and services sold.
- 2008-08-08 : Senior Semantic Web Developer for Disruptive Logic/Life Engine. This position requires knowledge of statistical relational learning,logic programming, Java machine learning, classifiers, Support Vector Machines, probabilistic/bayes, etc. This is a high-powered consumer-facing personalization agent developed by a great NYC startup 30-50% into alpha development. Work can be done virtually. Join a great team and product. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2008-08-08 : Senior Machine Learning/AI Developer for Disruptive Logic/Life Engine. This position requires knowledge of RDF,OWL,SPARQL. This is a high-powered consumer-facing personalization agent developed by a great NYC startup 30-50% into alpha development. Work can be done virtually. Join a great team and product. For more information, contact email@example.com
- 2008-07-28 : Semantic Web Developer for TopQuadrant to work on TopBraid Suite. This position is located at our Mountain View, California office. See: