Publishing Community Meeting at TPAC 2016
This is the Meeting Page including Agenda for the Publishing Community Group meeting September 22 2016 in Lisbon Portugal. This meeting is part of the W3C's 2016 TPAC Meeting week.
- Meeting Host = W3C
- IRC channel = #dpub; irc.w3.org:6665
- Date = September 22 2016
- Time = 9:00-15:00 local time zone (GMT)
- Location = Centro de Congressos de Lisboa; Praça Indústrias 1300-307 Lisboa Portugal MAP
- Meeting Room = 1.08 Hall 4, First Floor (Upper Floor)
Registration for TPAC is Mandatory; see registration site.
Anyone who is registered for this day of TPAC is welcome to attend the meeting but priority seating will be given to those who pre-registered for this meeting.
List of registered participants: Member Only document.
This will be an informal and participatory meeting, organized into topical panels. Short presentations will be made in some panels, others will be discussion only. Audience Q&A is not only welcome, it is expected.
- 09:00-09:05: Welcome - Jeff Jaffe (W3C) and Bill McCoy (IDPF)
- 09:05-9:50: EPUB 3 Roadmap: Development and Adoption of EPUB 3.1, EPUB for Education, and beyond: Moderator: Markus Gylling Panelists: Tzviya Siegman, Bill Kasdorf, Rick Johnson, Paul Belfanti
- 09:50-10:35 Panel discussion on the Future of Portable Documents for the Open Web Platform. Moderator: Ivan Herman; Panelists Tzviya Siegman, Garth Conboy. Markus Gylling, Bill McCoy
- 10:35-11:00 : Coffee break
- 11:00-11:45: Accessibility: Electronic Documents and Web Convergence- Moderator: George Kerscher. Panelists: Judy Brewer, Charles LaPierre
- 11:45-12:30: Panel discussion on Open Web Platform for Publishers (Beyond Content) Moderator: Ralph Swick Panelists: Alan Stearns, Chris Lilley, Ian Jacobs
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch break
- 13:30-14:10 Panel discussion on Web-Based Publishing for Print Moderator: Florian Rivoal Panelists: Dave Cramer, Liam Quin
- 14:10-14:50: EPUB and Web Publishing Tooling: Moderator: Luc Audrain Panelists: Daniel Glazman, Laurent Le Meur
- 14:50-15:00: Wrap-up and Next Steps