I18N 2019 TPAC
Internationalization Working Group
TPAC 2019 Agenda and Homepage
This page contains the agenda and participation materials for the 2019 TPAC meeting of the I18N WG in Fukaoka, Japan.
- IRC: #i18n
- Dial-in: TBD
Monday - 16 September
09:00 Agenda and Introductions
09:45 JSON-LD status
11:00 Issue Review
12:00 == Lunch ==
13:15 JLTF and Ruby invited: Makoto, fantasai
14:30 Close old issues
16:00-17:30 Horizontal review invited: Leonie, PING, etc ** MOVED TO ROOM YOH WITH PING**
Tuesday - 17 September
09:00 Starting Time
09:30: "well-formed" vs. "valid"; Document development planning
10:00: review RTL non-RTL article
11:00 - 12:00: [tentative] Meet with CSS re: A11Y (per fantasai)
12:00 == LUNCH ==
13:00 - 14:00 CSS: discuss text-transform and other I18N issues invited by: Rossen
14:00 - 15:00 Meet with Publishing invited by: Wendy Reid
15:10 - 15:45 break
15:45 - ?
- Fit in PLH regarding tooling ??
Post Working Group Meeting
- Richard, Addison, Marie-Claire, etc.: course dev
- Meet with A11Y
- Mention interest in data-symbol and Bliss
- Koji Ishii/Chrome ruby
- Miles/Safari @dir isolation; ruby
- SVG outstanding bugs
- JSON-LD base direction
Items for us to pick up above as we go.
- Github notification changes (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2019Sep/0007.html) Discuss if we're missing any gotchas, invite Dom to attend?
- [DONE] Next steps for Ruby. We should catch up on current status for ruby (a) porting the markup model to WhatWG html, (b) work on ruby CSS.
- Meeting Accessibility about ISO639 codes (likely Thursday outside WG context)
- review awaiting comment resolution
- language content in pub manifest
- review of article on rtl non-rtl-scripts http://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/questions/qa-ltr-scripts-in-rtl.en.html
- well-formed vs. valid
- issue cleanup
- Document development