HCLS Scientific Discourse Call Monday, May 23 10 am EST, 3 pm BST
1. Joanne Luciano of TWC of RPI spoke about the SADI architecture training workshop she attended in Canada.
About SADI: "SADI – Semantic Automated Discovery and Integration – is a set of standards-compliant Semantic Web Service design patterns that exploit the relatively straightforward interfaces exposed by most Bioinformatics Services to simplify and partially automate Service design and deployment. The SADI design explicitly exposes an important Service feature – the semantic relationship between input and output data." -- from Wilkinson, Vandervalk and McCarthy 2009 . Slideshare presentation is here. Also see SADI framework website.
Joanne will be working on linking to Biopax using SADI, and in the process understand SADI better - once this is done she'll report to this again.
3. Please respond to the Face to Face meeting questionnaire.
Dial-in & IRC Information:
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +184.108.40.206.79.03 (Paris, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (London, UK)
- Participant Access Code: 42572 ("HCLS2")
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS2 use IRC direct link or (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC)
- Mibbit quick start: Click on mibbit for instant IRC access
- Duration: 1hr