From W3C Wiki
Rhetorical Structure Group HCLS SIG W3C, Phone Meeting November 23 2009
Attendees: Tim Clark, Tudor Groza, Paolo Ciccarese, Mike Taylor, Anita de Waard (scribe).
- Let's use the SWASD wiki to communicate: Paolo to sort out access.
- Use cases. We will work out the use cases before the next meeting:
- a) Computer science (conference) paper - at a block/paragraph level - Tudor.
- b) Pharmacology hypothesis paper - at a sentence level - Anita.
- c) Neuroscience paper - also integrating entities, and using SWAN use cases - Paolo.
- d) Organic Chemistry paper? Anita to poll Egon Willighagen to see if he wants to help on this: http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/
- e) Anita to dig around for other HCLS use cases as a model, and send around the link.
- Document model.
- One model, or several?
- From scratch, or using existing?
- We will use a Chinese menu approach: offer a range of options, choose simplest one for simplest use case; add others as needed.
- Start with simplest approach (abcde) and add elements to that. E.g. for Review, Experimental Paper, Methods paper you need other sections.
Next meeting: December 1, 9 am Boston, 2 pm UK/Ireland, 3 pm Amsterdam.