HCLS is having a WWW2010 get-together in Raleigh, NC, USA!
Everyone is welcome! (i.e. non-HCLS'ers are welcome!)
WHEN: Monday, April 26, 6:00 pm or wander in anytime after (following afternoon Workshops at WWW2010)
UNTIL: Exhaustion or inebriation sets in
- pleasant atmosphere (look for us out on the patio!!)
- good food
- selection of tasty beverages
- in walking distance of Convention Center
- and, of course...excellent companionship
The HCLS workshop is on Monday morning from 9-12:30, and MedEx2010 Workshop follows from 2-5:30.
See other schedule highlights for Monday here.
We'd like a rough estimate of the number of people who might attend. If you think you might be there,
- add your name to the list below OR
- send an email to John Madden.
I will (possibly/probably/definitely) be there:
- John Madden
- Kei Cheung
- Sean Bechhofer
- Laurent Alquier
- Eric Miller
- Jason Hoyt
- Andrea Splendiani (had to cancel because of volcano in Europe)
- Deborah McGuinness
- Sudeshna Das
- Hilary Spencer
- Martha Ventilla
- Nancy Shepherd
- Carole Goble (at risk)
- Xiao Dong
- Karanaker Reddy
- Matt Cherian
- ericP (at risk)
- Sidd Casjdhfkasfl
- Jason Skowrowski
- your name here!!!