From W3C Wiki
Reference List (Adaptable Clinical Protocols and Pathways)
A list of useful links relavent to this project
- HL7 Standards->Resources ->V3
- Clinical guidelines as plans: an ontological theory, by kumar et. al.
- Use of Declarative Statements in Creating and Maintaining Computer-Interpretable Knowledge Bases for Guideline-Based Care, by S. Tu et. al.
- OpenWFE Documentation: Chapter 7. Workflow Patterns
- Demo of Droflo, OpenWFE's web-based flow designer
- Robin Milner etc. Pi-Calculus I
- Robin Milner etc. Pi-Calculus II
- V. Kashyap etc " Implementing Clinical Decision Support: Achieving Scalability and Maintainability by combining Business Rules with Ontologies"
- Experience with N3 rules
- Bernstam etc "Guideline Classification to Assist Modeling, Authoring, Implementation and Retrival"