Support material for GRDDLing Atom Format. Motivation - see MicroModels
atom2rdfxml.xsl - in progress...
- get XSLT covering Atom (RFC 4287) to Atom/OWL (including validity checks? *)
- add tests using RDFDiff over manually created samples
- add DL consistency based checking (over instance data added to the ontology)
- add rule-based validity checking (a la Schemarama2)
The last 3 should be automated. Will probably use Jena/Java. There is a load of Atom test data available with the feed validator.
- GRDDL service
- Embedded validity checks - some of the Atom spec requirements can be expressed as simple XPath tests, thisese could be included in the XSLT to produce triples like:
<> :validationError [
dc:description "missing ID element"