ACTION-103: Register about: URI scheme

Register about: URI scheme

State:
closed
Person:
Lachlan Hunt
Due on:
September 24, 2009
Created on:
January 29, 2009
Associated Issue:
doctype-legacy-compat
Related emails:
  1. Fwd: [apps-discuss] Request for reviews of draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt (also ACTION-103 and ISSUE-54) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-20)
  2. ACTION-103, Re: some conformance questions (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-08-12)
  3. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-02)
  4. Re: [Uri-review] ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2010-02-23)
  5. Re: [Uri-review] ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-02-23)
  6. Re: [Uri-review] ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-23)
  7. Re: [Uri-review] ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2010-02-23)
  8. Re: [Uri-review] ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-23)
  9. Re: [Uri-review] ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2010-02-23)
  10. Re: [Uri-review] ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-22)
  11. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2010-02-14)
  12. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-09)
  13. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-02-09)
  14. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2010-02-08)
  15. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-02-08)
  16. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-08)
  17. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-21)
  18. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-12-03)
  19. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-11-19)
  20. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-10-05)
  21. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-10-05)
  22. minutes of 2009-10-01 telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-02)
  23. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-30)
  24. Minutes 2009-09-24 (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-09-24)
  25. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-22)
  26. FW: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-22)
  27. minutes for 2009-09-17 telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-09-20)
  28. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2009-09-19)
  29. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-09-19)
  30. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2009-09-19)
  31. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-09-19)
  32. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2009-09-18)
  33. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-09-18)
  34. Re: ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-09-18)
  35. ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-09-17)
  36. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-09-17 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-09-16)
  37. minutes for 2009-09-03 telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-09-05)
  38. Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 - Accessibility TF, HTML5 Test Suite, etc (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-03)
  39. Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 - Accessibility TF, HTML5 Test Suite, etc (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-09-03)
  40. Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 - Accessibility TF, HTML5 Test Suite, etc (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-02)
  41. Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 - Accessibility TF, HTML5 Test Suite, etc (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-09-02)
  42. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 - Accessibility TF, HTML5 Test Suite, etc (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-01)
  43. Re: ISSUE-54: doctype-legacy-compat - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21)
  44. Re: ISSUE-54: doctype-legacy-compat - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21)
  45. Re: ISSUE-54: doctype-legacy-compat - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21)
  46. Re: ISSUE-54: doctype-legacy-compat - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21)
  47. Re: ISSUE-54: doctype-legacy-compat - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21)
  48. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19)
  49. Re: update on ACTION-103 (Register about: URI scheme) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-15)
  50. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-08-12)
  51. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13 (from singer@apple.com on 2009-08-12)
  52. update on ACTION-103 (Register about: URI scheme) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-12)
  53. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12)
  54. update on ACTION-13 (Register about: URI scheme) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-05)
  55. Minutes HTML WG telcon 2009-06-24 (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-06-25)
  56. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-06-04 -- minutes enclosed (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04)
  57. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-06-04 -- minutes enclosed (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04)
  58. RE: ACTION-103, was: Registering the about: URI scheme (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-05-23)
  59. Request to review about URI scheme (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-05-21)
  60. Re: ACTION-103, was: Registering the about: URI scheme (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-21)
  61. Re: ACTION-103, was: Registering the about: URI scheme (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-21)
  62. Re: ACTION-103, was: Registering the about: URI scheme (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-09)
  63. Re: ACTION-103, was: Registering the about: URI scheme (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-05-08)
  64. Re: ACTION-103, was: Registering the about: URI scheme (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-08)
  65. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-05-07 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-07)
  66. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  67. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  68. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-04-23 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-24)
  69. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-04-23 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-24)
  70. ACTION-103, was: Registering the about: URI scheme (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-22)
  71. Re: Registering the about: URI scheme (from joseph@josephholsten.com on 2009-04-03)
  72. Re: Registering the about: URI scheme (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-02)
  73. Re: Registering the about: URI scheme (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-03)
  74. Re: Registering the about: URI scheme (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-03-03)
  75. minutes: HTML WG Weekly 26 Feb 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  76. minutes: HTML WG Weekly 26 Feb 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  77. Re: ISSUE-54 doctype-legacy-compat, was: Input on the agenda (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-23)
  78. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-02-19 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-19)

Related notes:

The draft is at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-00.

Julian Reschke, 25 Feb 2009, 12:38:21

draft 01 has been published: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-01

Julian Reschke, 12 May 2009, 07:22:36

Discussion on uri-review mailing list has started, see around http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/uri-review/current/msg00869.html

Julian Reschke, 3 Jun 2009, 18:36:40

Latest mail on URI review mailing list dated June 01: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/uri-review/current/msg00870.html

Julian Reschke, 23 Jul 2009, 16:13:59

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/0684.html

Sam Ruby, 17 Sep 2009, 16:44:02

Changelog:

Created action 'For Lachlan track registration of about: URI scheme' assigned to Dan Connolly, due 2009-02-05

29 Jan 2009, 17:52:51

title changed to 'track registration of about: URI scheme'

Dan Connolly, 29 Jan 2009, 17:53:57

Action now bound to ISSUE-54

Dan Connolly, 29 Jan 2009, 17:53:57

Owner changed to 'Lachlan Hunt'

Dan Connolly, 29 Jan 2009, 17:54:35

Due date changed to 2009-03-05

Lachlan Hunt, 29 Jan 2009, 17:55:43

title changed to 'register about: URI scheme'

Shawn Medero, 26 Feb 2009, 17:23:57

title changed to 'track registration about: URI scheme'

Shawn Medero, 26 Feb 2009, 17:25:12

title changed to 'track registration of about: URI scheme'

Shawn Medero, 26 Feb 2009, 17:26:02

Due date changed to 2009-03-17

10 Mar 2009, 16:09:21

title changed to 'Register about: URI scheme'

Chris Wilson, 2 Apr 2009, 16:16:13

Due date changed to 2009-04-09

Chris Wilson, 2 Apr 2009, 16:16:13

Owner changed to 'Julian Reschke'

Dan Connolly, 7 May 2009, 16:10:37

Due date changed to 2009-05-21

Dan Connolly, 7 May 2009, 16:10:37

Due date changed to 2009-06-18

Chris Wilson, 4 Jun 2009, 16:17:54

Due date changed to 2009-07-30

9 Jul 2009, 15:49:51

Due date changed to 2009-08-06

30 Jul 2009, 16:23:01

Due date changed to 2009-08-13

Sam Ruby, 5 Aug 2009, 16:02:50

Due date changed to 2009-08-20

Sam Ruby, 12 Aug 2009, 14:07:50

Due date changed to 2009-09-03

Sam Ruby, 22 Aug 2009, 08:07:03

Status changed to 'pending review'

Sam Ruby, 22 Aug 2009, 08:07:03

Owner changed to 'Lachlan Hunt'

Sam Ruby, 3 Sep 2009, 16:10:25

Due date changed to 2009-09-17

Sam Ruby, 3 Sep 2009, 16:10:25

Due date changed to 2009-09-24

Lachlan Hunt, 17 Sep 2009, 13:46:58

Due date changed to 2009-09-24

Sam Ruby, 17 Sep 2009, 16:44:02

Status changed to 'closed'

1 Oct 2009, 16:22:08


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $