Data Catalog Vocabulary/2010-04-15
From W3C eGovernment Wiki
- Thursday, 15 April 2010, for 60 minutes
- Starting 8am San Francisco, 11am Boston, 4pm London, 5pm Paris, 1500 UTC
To join the audio meeting:
- +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152, Conf Code: 3468 ("EGOV")
- Please dial 61# to mute yourself, 60# to unmute, 41# to raise your hand
- More instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
To join for additional text chat:
- IRC: irc.w3.org:6665 channel #egov
- review http://richard.cyganiak.de/2010/03/dcat-for-egov-ig.pdf or http://www.slideshare.net/cygri/dcat-foregovig
- wiki -- to get write access, join the IG
- tracker for actions items
- tracker for design issues
- mailing list: email@example.com, tag [DCAT]
- Who is here
- name, country, who you represent (if anyone)
- do you have catalog data?
- do you already have a data format or RDF rendering of catalog data?
- other prior work to contribute?
- deliverables you'd like to see?
- who else should be here?
Preparing presentations of existing work
What existing work should we study? Who can present it in the next call, or summarize it for the mailing list?
- DERI's dcat?
- CTIC's Dataset Catalog Vocabulary?
- Dublin Core, SKOS?
- RDFa in data.australia.gov.au?
- CKAN's RDF mapping?
Scope and Deliverables
- Vocabulary Reference Document (HTML and RDFS)
- Use Cases? Requirements?
- Test cases?