Provide start date for job
From Talent Marketplace Signaling Community Group
|Issues, use cases and requirements|
|Other useful links|
|Community group home page|
|email list for group|
|relevant work elsewhere|
Discussion: mail list May 2019, thread on Job start date.
- Create a new property jobStartDate for specific dates and a property to provide a boolean indicator for when the position is available for an immediate start.
- The definitions try to steer people away from using text values, though we acknowledge that people will sometimes want to express nuances that cannot be expressed using ISO 8601 Date format.
- Definition: The date on which a successful applicant for this job would be expected to start work. Choose a specific date in the future or use the jobImmediateStart property to indicate the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
- Expected type: ISO 8601 Date Text
- Defintion: An indicator as to whether a position is available for an immediate start.
- Expected type: Boolean