Existing and current relevant work
From Talent Marketplace Signaling Community Group
|Issues, use cases and requirements|
|Other useful links|
|Community group home page|
|email list for group|
|relevant work elsewhere|
Work relating to Job Descriptions
- HR Open Standards Consortium publishing a standard suite of specifications to enable human resource related data exchanges.
- JobPosting in schema.org and the related Google Job Search
- Job Data Exchange™ (JDX) US Chamber of Commerce Foundation project to improve how clearly employers communicate their hiring needs to the education and workforce partners.
Work relating to Competency descriptions and frameworks
- CASS Competency and Skills System (CASS) "provides a robust common language and translation method for competencies, evidence of attainment, and associated resources".
- IMS CASE Competencies and Academic Standards Exchange™ (CASE™) specication from IMS.
- ASN Description Framework Schema "A core set of RDF properties and classes that can be combined in community profiles with properties and classes defined by others to describe competency frameworks." See also the CTDL-ASN Profile used by the Credential Engine.
Work relating to schema.org for adjacent domains
- Educational and Occupational Credentials in schema.org W3C Community Group for describing educational and occupational credentials (qualifications) with schema.org.
- Schema Course Extension W3C Community Group for describing courses in schema.org.