Skip to toolbar

Community & Business Groups

• AppsDesignLab

2 Sponsors
    Our mission is to design & prototype idea's for mobile platforms and web apps.
    Support creation Comment on the proposal Report a problem
  • Differentiated access Database

2 Sponsors
    What would be the technical requirements of a differentiated access public service database using RESTful JSON using port 43? With federated user identification and validation? Pros and cons
  • Open Data Nepal

1 Sponsors
    A forum for the open network of open data enthusiasts, government officers, students, researchers, and a non-profit leader who are working to improve the condition of open data in Nepal. This space will help individual volunteers, groups, students to collaborate and discuss how one can help to boost the open data momentum in Nepal. This group will not have any criteria and specification, anyone can join and may reuse the group works.
  • Optimize Web Technology for Native App

2 Sponsors
    The mission of this community is to be an incubator for optimizing Web technology for native APP, and to develop related requirements and approaches.
  • Pakistan AR

1 Sponsors
    Ideally I want to encourage JavaScript talent to align with this group. Now as JavaScript technology is progressing so fast, makes me think of having a merging point to have a single technology having 3 together I.e JavaScript, css3 and html5. This would be a new revolutionary language which will combine 3 things in one and front-end technology will get easier to define and extend as compared to working on three different versions of different languages which actually run at a single place i.e browser.
  • Web Mine API

1 Sponsors
    The goal and scope of this Community Group is to produce a JavaScript API that allows sites to request client-side computing resources to mine cryptocurrency in a standardized and orderly manner on behalf of a site operator. This allows application developers to develop new payment models whereby clients exchange computing resources for site access in an automated manner. This is currently already possible [0]. However we think that the current approach is not user-friendly and might be considered stealing. A proper API with permissions and fine-grained control over how much resources can be requested by the clients browser is the solution. 0: https://coin-hive.com/