From Games Community Group
Welcome to the W3C Games Community Group Wiki!
Features We Are Tracking →
Papers & Reports
- Pinocchio's Nose a talk given 26th January 2012 to Defence Geospatial Intelligence on the game of Go as a model for embedding complex data in photo-real images, and developing a web Game Making Language.
- Report on the Workshop on HTML.next for Games 24th September 2011
- Browser-native Games that use real-world data March 2011
Open Source Games Development Tools
- https://wiki.mozilla.org/Paladin (as of 2011/11: currently pre-alpha and in search of contributors & feedback)
Wishlists in the wild:
- We should consider creating device spec recommendations to device manufacturers.
- We should consider creating a rating system for open web games (e.g. ESRB equivalent) to facilitate comunication between game and browser as per box set games.