From Declarative 3D for the Web Architecture
Action Items (open)
- Nicolas: Improve "Related Technologies" section
- Sandy Ressler: Why use Declarative 3D? - A discussion!
- Timm & Johannes: Add text to Comparison Table in "Related Technologies" section, add SVG section
- All: Develop/Provide relevant/business Use cases
- Johannes/Kristian/Timm/all: Continue Requirements Building Blocks
- Kristian: Get us on the agenda at the TPAC meeting (Oct 31 - Nov 4, 2011) / Propose Breakout Session
- All: How/who will engage with the W3C AR CG - Possibly present to this group at the next TPAC meeting. How to build scenegraphs and interactive web pages that support AR
- Kristian/Johannes: Prepare presentation material for the TPAC meeting - Who/what will be presented?
- All: Outreach Activities: Possible leads - New Members?
Action Items (accomplished)
Jacek: Develop a schema to describe use cases, explore how other CGs handle this topic
Anita: Set up doodle for working meeting, set up a draft BoF agenda
Kristian: Move action list to CG Wiki (hereby accomplished)