Input for Agenda Planning for the Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Action Items Pending Review

There are 16 pending review actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-3 (edit) pending review Circulate his research on types of apps requiring types of features Matt Kelly 2012-07-02
ACTION-5 (edit) pending review Add a conformance section to Level 1 that explains what it means to say "User agents MUST support Foo [FOO]" Tobie Langel 2012-07-02
ACTION-6 (edit) pending review Talk to the HTML WG about fixing/splitting AppCache Robin Berjon 2012-07-02
ACTION-8 (edit) pending review Come up with some text for ISSUE-20 Robin Berjon 2012-07-02
ACTION-23 (edit) pending review Draft a proposal to drop online events from HTML5 Robert Shilston 2012-07-02
ACTION-28 (edit) pending review Write documentation for testharness.js Robin Berjon 2012-07-03 COREMOB-2012
ACTION-31 (edit) pending review Look into something like jsFiddle for test writing Robin Berjon 2012-07-03
ACTION-33 (edit) pending review Document JSGameBench and the approach behind it Matt Kelly 2012-07-03 COREMOB-2012
ACTION-34 (edit) pending review Talk to OEMs/carriers about what they would most usefully need to get out of Ringmark results Matt Kelly 2012-07-03 COREMOB-2012
ACTION-38 (edit) pending review Make a fluffy picture out of the architecture described by Robin for the test system Tobie Langel 2012-07-03
ACTION-39 (edit) pending review Draft the architecture of the test system Tobie Langel 2012-07-23
ACTION-40 (edit) pending review Check on hosting in London (alt Paris) Jet Villegas 2012-07-03
ACTION-41 (edit) pending review Figure out teleconference logistics, timing, and critical mass Jo Rabin 2012-07-03
ACTION-42 (edit) pending review Clarify on the wiki that the active L1 spec document is on github, and describe when things should be discussed on the wiki and when Github issues are used to further the discussion. Jo Rabin 2012-07-06
ACTION-50 (edit) pending review Figure out how to do a call between now and F2F Jo Rabin 2012-09-12
ACTION-59 (edit) pending review Talk to Robin to get cross-origin messages baked into testharness.js/ test report. Tobie Langel 2012-10-10

Overdue action items

There are 29 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-12 (edit) open Propose priorities for CSS Values parts, get agreement from CG, send to CSS WG Robin Berjon 2012-07-02
ACTION-13 (edit) open Propose priorities for CSS Image Values and Replaced Content parts, get agreement from CG, send to CSS WG Robin Berjon 2012-07-02
ACTION-14 (edit) open Send use cases about overflow scrolling to www-style Tobie Langel 2012-10-02 ISSUE-11
ACTION-21 (edit) open Jonston to do something useful Wesley Johnston 2012-07-02
ACTION-22 (edit) open Provide use cases for WebSockets Wesley Johnston 2012-07-02
ACTION-25 (edit) open Write something about conforming to HTTP/1.1 Jo Rabin 2012-07-03
ACTION-27 (edit) open Expeditiously check whether it is practical to measure consistency of framerate Robert Shilston 2012-07-03
ACTION-29 (edit) open Survey people and compile a list of common errors in test writing Josh Soref 2012-07-03
ACTION-30 (edit) open Remove the dependency on Node to get Ringmark running, and help make it easier to set up Matt Kelly 2012-07-03
ACTION-32 (edit) open Provide requirements for an automated test runner of all tests Jean-Francois Moy 2012-07-03
ACTION-35 (edit) open Carry out a gap analysis of existing W3C test suites Jo Rabin 2012-07-03
ACTION-36 (edit) open Draft a test suite release strategy based on what fantasai and Josh_Soref described Robin Berjon 2012-07-03
ACTION-37 (edit) open Assess which existing test suites can be reused and at what level of coverage they stand Robin Berjon 2012-07-03
ACTION-46 (edit) open Summarise the summary and post on CG blof Jo Rabin 2012-08-08
ACTION-47 (edit) open Draft a chapter outline of "What is a Web App?" Bryan Sullivan 2012-08-08
ACTION-49 (edit) open Provoke discussion on list of ISSUE-33 Andrew Betts 2012-09-12
ACTION-51 (edit) open Propose a feature in HTML5 that is both not widely deployed nor useful to a large share of applications Bryan Sullivan 2012-10-09
ACTION-52 (edit) open Write use cases that document the advantages of the Web in multi-screen/multi-devices scenario (e.g. that would justify CSS, SVG) Tobie Langel 2012-10-09
ACTION-53 (edit) open Amend 3.4 Device Adaptation to reference the section number applicable. Tobie Langel 2012-10-09
ACTION-55 (edit) open Write up the need for application configuration Gavin Thomas 2012-10-09
ACTION-56 (edit) open Start a draft of requirements of what our testing efforts should be Gavin Thomas 2012-10-10
ACTION-57 (edit) open Investigate tests that requie server side components Tobie Langel 2012-10-10
ACTION-61 (edit) open Find resources to implement what Dom writes in ACTION-60 within 1 month Bryan Sullivan 2012-10-10
ACTION-62 (edit) open Find resources to implement what Dom writes in ACTION-60 within 1 month Robert Shilston 2012-10-10
ACTION-63 (edit) open Find resources to implement what Dom writes in ACTION-60 within 1 month Matt Kelly 2012-10-10
ACTION-64 (edit) open Supply reasons to reference SVG 1.2 Tiny rather than SVG 1.1 Bryan Sullivan 2012-10-10
ACTION-65 (edit) open Look at organising the next F2F late Jan in Aisa Jo Rabin 2012-10-10
ACTION-66 (edit) open Propose text summarizing the discussion on the list, i.e. what we propose as the "mobile web app" characteristics Jennifer Leong 2012-10-23
ACTION-67 (edit) open Write an explanation of what coremob is and what it is supposed to be doing Jo Rabin 2012-11-11

Action items due next week

There are 0 upcoming actions.

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.

Raised Issues

There are 27 raised issues listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-1 (edit) RAISED AppCaches fix planned for HTML.next only 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-6 (edit) RAISED Application Configuration file 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-7 (edit) RAISED No spec to point to for View orientation 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-8 (edit) RAISED No spec to point to for Full-screen mode. 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-9 (edit) RAISED CSS Values is still a WD 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-10 (edit) RAISED CSS Image Values is a CR 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-11 (edit) RAISED No spec effort around momentum scrolling 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 1
ISSUE-13 (edit) RAISED CSS Text is in WD 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-15 (edit) RAISED Do we need both Shared and Web Workers? 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-17 (edit) RAISED Resolution-friendly image format (for responsive images) 2012-06-25 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-18 (edit) RAISED Should "core features" actually be core at Level 1, or should we just consider features (in Level 1 Intro) 2012-06-25 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-19 (edit) RAISED Lack of a push notification system, important feature, but no sufficient specification at this time 2012-06-25 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-20 (edit) RAISED We need to have a way to express how conformance interacts with the availability of hardware 2012-06-25 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-21 (edit) RAISED Is 3D in scope under 3.2 Layout? 2012-06-25 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-22 (edit) RAISED Do we consider 3D in scope under 3.4 Animations? 2012-06-25 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-23 (edit) RAISED Is there an alternative to FileWriter? FileSaver? Something else? 2012-06-25 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-24 (edit) RAISED Should we require Proximity Events? 2012-06-26 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-25 (edit) RAISED Should Level 1 include Web Intents? 2012-06-26 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-26 (edit) RAISED Should we include the Vibration API? 2012-06-26 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-27 (edit) RAISED Should Level 1 include SSE? 2012-06-26 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-28 (edit) RAISED Should the HTTP11 reference go to bis? 2012-06-26 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-29 (edit) RAISED What are the requirements for a test framework? 2012-06-26 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-30 (edit) RAISED Should the document track the testing effort or not 2012-06-26 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-31 (edit) RAISED Is Network Information API in scope for Coremob Level 1 2012-07-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-32 (edit) RAISED Follow work of WHATWG, Responsive Image CG and HTML WG and revisit Network Information when appropriate 2012-09-05 0
ISSUE-33 (edit) RAISED We need to define our requirements for asset loading control (cf ACTION-15) 2012-09-05 0
ISSUE-34 (edit)
Agenda F2F Sukkot 2012
RAISED Agenda for Coremob F2F 2-3 October 2012 London 2012-09-05 0

Pending Review Issues

The following issues are candidate for closing.

There are 2 pending review issues listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-2 (edit) PENDING REVIEW Latency requirements for playing an audio file 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0
ISSUE-14 (edit) PENDING REVIEW XHR level 1 and 2 specs 2012-06-18 COREMOB-2012 0

Chair, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.html,v 1.1 2013-11-04 20:32:45 ted Exp $