This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From WCAG WG
Also see Category:CSS Techniques.
- Using an invisible header text in the sidebar navigation
- Techniques/CSS/Using CSS Clipping with Sprites
- CSS for focus visible? (I think this is covered in C15)
- CSS responsive layouts
- CSS for icon fonts
- CSS for content:before images and sprites
- Failure due to using cursor:none except in certain acceptable situations such as media playing - from CSS UI module
- Using box-sizing in place of layout tables - from CSS UI module