This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Category:Techniques In Development
From WCAG WG
Techniques that are being actively developed by the Working Group.
Pages in category "Techniques In Development"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Unicode Character with an On-Screen Text Alternative
- Using ARIA menus
- Using ARIA role of alert for Error Feedback in Forms
- Using ARIA role=dialog to implement a modal dialog box
- Using ARIA trees
- Using aria-activedescendant
- Using aria-describedby for link purpose
- Using aria-expanded to indicate the state of a collapsible element
- Using aria-hidden="true" on Unicode characters that AT should ignore
- Using aria-hidden=true on an icon font that AT should ignore
- Using aria-label to provide an invisible label
- Using CSS Flexbox for Reflow
- Using CSS to highlight the focused element
- Using sufficient contrast for images that convey information
- Using the aside element to indicate tangentially related content
- Using the WAI-ARIA aria-expanded state to mark expandable and collapsible regions
- Using title for 1.1.1
- Using WAI-ARIA aria-checked=mixed
- Using WAI-ARIA states and properties to create a menu
- Using WAI-ARIA states and properties to create an interactive grid