This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From WCAG WG
HTML 5 Techniques. Note that other versions of HTML are covered in Category:HTML Techniques.
Pages in category "HTML5 Techniques"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Using @placeholder on input
- Using HTML5 article element
- Using HTML5 aside element
- Using HTML5 nav element
- Using HTML5 section element
- Using HTML5 section elements
- Using the TextTrack API to provide captions dynamically
- Using the track element to provide audio descriptions
- Using the track element to provide captions