Provide guidance to AG on how to write consistent tests, and the architecture to support them, for WCAG 3. The guidance will not include mechanisms of scoring, but will describe how to use different scoring mechanisms.
- Rework Methods - Github wiki page for Rework Methods Topic
- Reduce Ambiguity in Outcomes - Github wiki page for Outcome Reliability Topic
- How-To: Pronunciation of Text - early draft in Google docs
- Changes to Natural Language - Outcome approved for Exploratory Content in WCAG3
- Method: HTML lang attribute indicates the language of text - an example of a Method supporting an outcome. Link to W3C version of Method - tabbed version approved for Exploratory Content in WCAG3
- WCAG3: Pronunciation of Text - an early draft in Google docs of an example of an Outcome
- Writing Testable Outcomes - the result of the Programmatic Language prototype in a template that can be used by AG and Silver members.
- Revised Template for Methods
- WCAG 3.0: Natural Language Of Text - Outdated. See Pronunciation of Text for the most recent refinements.
- WCAG3.0: Programmatic Language - a proposal for Outcome structure (outdated. See Pronunciation of Text for latest example.
- WCAG3 Methods Method Format update with ACT for Alternative Text for Decorative Images
- WCAG3 Outcome proposal with ACT for Decorative Images
- Wilco Fiers
- Daniel Montalvo
- Francis Storr (lead)
- Jeanne Spellman
- Detlev Fischer