Meetings/FtF Dec 2016
Silver Task Force Meeting 12 - 13 December 2016
The Silver Task Force will meet Face to Face 12 and 13 December 2016 in New York, NY.
Participation is open to active participants in the Silver Task Force.
Remote participation is not available for this meeting. It is intended to be a focused work session.
Please indicate your intent to attend to the Silver Task Force facilitators. Advance notification is required in order to arrange access to the secured section of the building.
111 8th Avenue
New York, NY
Travel to the meeting
The building sits on top of the 14th Street / 8th Avenue (A, C, E, L) subway stop.
Context: Last meeting for substantial progress before 2017
- First draft of Stakeholder that identifies gaps
- Plan for addressing the gaps
- Prepare support materials for faculty for January
- Complete the high level scope of the research we need to do
- Next steps for discovery phase.
- CSUN outreach plan
- Structure of the Task Force functions: infrastructure, tools, Github, Issue tracking, etc.
- Recruiting: How many people, what outreach,
- Engaging with W3C
- Liaisons to other organizations
- The AG Charter as it relates to the Silver TF
- Staying aligned with WCAG WG
All times are given in Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5).
Monday 12 December 2016
- 9:00 - 12:00 - Stakeholder Map
- mid morning break
- 12:00-1:00 lunch
- 1:00 - 3:00 - Plan for filling gaps in the Stakeholder Map
- 3:00 - 4:00 - Recruiting: how many people, what outreach
- 4:00 - 5:00 - Liaisons to other organizations, engaging with W3C, AG Charter, if time
Tuesday 13 December 2016
- 9:00 - 9:30 Next steps for the Discovery phase
- 9:30 - 10:30 Research Projects (Silver TF phone call . Call-in expected to regular WebEx connection.)
- mid-morning break
- 11:00 - 12:30 WCAG WG teleconference
- 1:30 - 5:00 - Finish work on research preparations for January, CSUN outreach, task force structure and tooling.