The Headings subgroup is different from other guidelines, because Headings has been used as a prototype guideline for testing since 2018. This guideline generally is worked on by the entire Silver group or by individuals to test ideas or features of Silver.
Comments on the WCAG3 FPWD
- Github issues assigned to Structured Content - the Github issues from WCAG3 First Public Working Draft (FPWD) filtered to those assigned to the structured content subgroup.
- Google drive folder for storing proposals
- Shrirang Sahasrabudhe
- Jennifer Strickland
- Sheri Byrne-Habor
- Francis Storr
- Bruce Bailey
- Peter Korn
- Jennison Asuncion
- Shawn Lauriat
- Cybele Sack
- Jeanne Spellman
- Note: Many members of the Silver group participated in the early phases of development because it was a prototype guideline. Please ping Jeanne if you want your name added to this list.
- Proposal for Structural Content Outcomes - this started as an ACT proposal, but received input to change definitions and Outcome wording.
- Proposal for merging WCAG3 Headings Methods with ACT rules - while this started out as a proposal to merge the two, it was abandoned.
- 7.4 Structured Content Guideline - 3.0 FPWD
- Our working Google doc
- Errors Guidelines Outline Google Doc
- AGWG Survey Results on Headings exercise - 24 May 2021 comments on the Headings guideline.
- Recommendations from the survey from Alastair Campbell 24 May 2021 (google doc)
- Structured Content Notes from AGWG meeting - of 24 May 2021 from Jeanne Spellman
- Methods Draft - August 2020
- February 2020 - Guideline
- February 2020 - HowTo
- December 2019 - Google doc with drafts of tests
- May 2020 - Guideline - adds Functional Outcomes
- May 2020 - HowTo - new proposed organization for tabs
- Method: Headings in HTML and ARIA - proposed organization of tabs.
- Make guideline and title text consistent in the HowTo.
- Update the HowTo with Sheri's corrections and edits.
- Make the table text for Functional Outcomes match the revised FO.
none at present. Jeanne and Jake have most recently been working on Headings.