Conformance Architecture Testing
Conformance Architecture Testing is tasked with developing techniques, resources, and data for evaluating the key metrics of WCAG3: Validity, Reliability, Sensitivity, Adequacy, and Complexity. This page lists documents and resources for Evaluating the Conformance Architecture. Note that this is not testing web sites for accessibility, this group is developing data to validate the WCAG3 itself meets its key metrics.
- Evaluation of WCAG3 FPWD Conformance - incomplete draft from Conformance Architecture Testing subgroup
- Metrics and Plan for Evaluating a Scoring Proposal - October 2020
- Conformance Validity Testing Example - uses the customized error pages for the Escape Room to demonstrate a scoring example
- Example Scoring spreadsheet
- Testing WCAG3 Introduction Slide Deck
- Metrics and Plan for Evaluating Conformance Scoring for WCAG3
- Framework Scoring Experiment
- test of the headings examples.
- Benchmark Process Flow (flowchart)
- Benchmark Scoring Experiment 1 (spreadsheet)
- Benchmark Scoring Experiment 1 (flowchart)
- Overview Flow Chart - graphic that accompanies the revised Content Migration Process document. It is currently not described, although we have plans to do that.
- Conformance in WCAG3 Architecture
- Atomic vs. Composite Task Testing Proposal from Shawn (email) based on ACT
- How to Make Sense of Any Mess: Diagram by Abby Theia (PDF)
References from the May Virtual Face to Face
- How to Prioritize Usability Problems
- Scoring Examples - spreadsheet with different scoring examples
- Example of Defining a Task Based Scope
- ACT Rules atomic vs composite rules
- Benchmarking UX: Tracking Metrics
- Qualitative vs Quantitative Usability Testing
- UX Research Cheat Sheet
- ISO Development of user interface accessibility — Part 1: Code of practice for creating accessible ICT products and services
- CVAA Performance Objectives
Inaccessible Pages for Testing Purposes
23 April 2021
- John and Todd are working on evaluating test sites with the First Public Working Draft content and evaluation spreadsheet.
- Once this that is complete, the subgroup will review the issues raised and work on feeding back to the Silver group.
- Francis Storr
- Jeanne Spellman
- Todd Libby
- John Foliot
- Jake Abma