2020 March F2F Meeting at CSUN
- 1 Silver F2F Meeting at CSUN 2020
- 1.1 Sponsors
- 1.2 Registration
- 1.3 Remote Participation
- 1.4 Groups to coordinate with
- 1.5 Agenda Topics
- 1.6 Agenda
- 1.7 Other CSUN events of interest to Silver
- 1.8 Results: Presentations, Documents, Minutes
Silver F2F Meeting at CSUN 2020
The Silver Task Force and Silver Community Group will meet prior to the 2020 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference on 9 & 10 March 2020 (Monday and Tuesday) from 8:30am to 5:00pm PT. The meeting will be held in the CSUN Conference hotel, the Anaheim Marriott Hotel.
You will need your W3C login info to register. If you have an account but have lost the password, use the recover password form.
TBA - there will be remote access via WebEx, but it isn't set up yet.
Groups to coordinate with
- Cognitive Accessibility Task Force
- Using RFC 2019 in Silver normative guidelines.
- New content to add to Silver
- Responding to comments on the FPWD
- What is normative, and do tests need to be normative?
Times are in Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7).
Monday morning session:
- 8:30 am - noon: (with a break)
Monday afternoon Silver sessions:
- 1:00PM - 5:00 (with a break)
Do we want to have dinner together?
Tuesday morning joint sessions:
- 8:30 - noon: (with a break)
Tuesday afternoon Silver sessions:
- 1:00 - 2:30
- 2:30 - 3:00 break
- 3:00 - 5:00 Joint meeting with Cognitive Accessibility Task Force