Input for Agenda Planning for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Action Items Pending Review

There are 4 pending review actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-76 (edit) pending review Ea steve choi to look at issue paper to changing content for user needs eg - the user symbols or the user famier playes or help scafolding Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2015-02-09
ACTION-171 (edit) pending review add about Knowing the number of steps a process needs, before it starts, can hael with confidence that i can do a task to https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Open_Issues John Kirkwood 2016-05-30
ACTION-176 (edit) pending review And relando to draft user reserch on emitionl disabilite Thaddeus Cambron 2016-07-25
ACTION-178 (edit) pending review Issue paper on task completion and emotional suppot Thaddeus Cambron 2016-07-25

Overdue action items

There are 24 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-173 (edit) open And debbie dahl to draft issue paper on coga use groups using bots including spelling,, asking for help, losing context, making mistakes, need to write the right words John Kirkwood 2016-07-18
ACTION-189 (edit) open Cambron and jan and bernard user reserch module on emotional dibilities Thaddeus Cambron 2016-12-12
ACTION-192 (edit) open Help john kirkwood on issue paper on bot Susann Keohane 2016-12-19
ACTION-216 (edit) open Make poll for new time Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2017-06-12
ACTION-232 (edit) open Make template in google docs for converationanal interfaces Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2017-09-14
ACTION-238 (edit) open Work with john k. to fill out agendum 6. "next issue papers https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1vcqlu1if5umqxhjay8khdi-krqnpalvx8f3lcmr7w/edit?usp=sharing for people who are autistic Pietro Cirrincione 2017-09-21
ACTION-290 (edit) open Make themes less wordy John Kirkwood 2018-08-02
ACTION-291 (edit) open Make script to alow sections to expand Ruoxi Ran 2018-08-02
ACTION-295 (edit) open Scedule face to face Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2018-10-18
ACTION-296 (edit) open Add links to undfinshed workl to summary of our docs in wiki Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2018-10-18
ACTION-297 (edit) open Seeman to make ftf to list Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2018-12-06
ACTION-299 (edit) open Seprate personilsation and semayics from the table Ruoxi Ran 2018-12-27
ACTION-300 (edit) open Writing up my definition of the disability vs general needs for gap analisis Abi James 2018-12-27
ACTION-302 (edit) open Add to one table section the use case etcwriting up my definition of the disability vs general needs for gap analisis Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2018-12-27
ACTION-304 (edit) open - identify terms that need to be defined first Steve Lee 2019-02-05
ACTION-306 (edit) open - ut in the changes from the overlap conversation into the document - jamies sesion on duplicates Steve Lee 2019-02-05
ACTION-307 (edit) open Page on our user needs per wcag 4 items…jamie with alister lisa / rachael?? Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2019-02-05
ACTION-308 (edit) open Prototype plain language and familiar design for silver, rachael , jamie, john kirkwood John Kirkwood 2019-02-05
ACTION-309 (edit) open Restructure gap analysis jennie, jamie, e.a.& steve are to clarify the user experience for 3.1 Jennifer Delisi 2019-02-05
ACTION-310 (edit) open Review etzi etsi document https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_tr/103300_103399/103349/01.01.01_60/tr_103349v010101p.pdf and Abi James 2019-02-14
ACTION-311 (edit) open Coodinate subgroup for silver protping Rachael Montgomery 2019-02-21
ACTION-313 (edit) open Tract rachel is on the right branch of the pattens Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2019-06-13
ACTION-314 (edit) open Ask steve next thing involves steve , we need someone to check the pattern's name, i think steve is the right person to do that Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum 2019-07-04
ACTION-315 (edit) open Add a tab for sc feedback chanels Steve Lee 2019-07-25

Action items due next week

There are 0 upcoming actions.

Issues discussed over the last week

There is 1 recently discussed issue listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-2 (edit) RAISED Technology is moving so fast, and people with cognitive disabilities may be more capable than we think, that determining what works and what does not shifts all the time - solutions 1. use abstraction rather then concrete do and dont... 2 evolveable solut 2014-10-06 0

Raised Issues

There are 3 raised issues listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-1 (edit) RAISED Good and bad practices for user groups 2014-05-05 0
ISSUE-2 (edit) RAISED Technology is moving so fast, and people with cognitive disabilities may be more capable than we think, that determining what works and what does not shifts all the time - solutions 1. use abstraction rather then concrete do and dont... 2 evolveable solut 2014-10-06 0
ISSUE-3 (edit) RAISED Add more date information to planning page 2019-03-21 0

Lisa Seeman-Kestenbaum <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, Chair, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>, Ruoxi Ran <ran@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $