Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the AGWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From Low Vision Accessibility Task Force
Below is the time line of tasks the Low Vision Task Force needs to complete.
- September 8-14 - Task Force participants draft wording for *all* SC in wiki pages
- September 15 telecon - discuss any issues and then share with WCAG WG for discussion during TPAC
- September 22 telecon - discuss feedback from WCAG WG and plan for revising SCs and filling out details
- October - Task Force participants fill in wiki pages with details (testability, techniques, references/resources, etc. — example: Text Size)
- November - discuss open issues, coordinate with other TFs and WCAG WGs, polish SC
- 15 December - final SC documents to WCAG WG!