From Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group
- 2015-12-02: ACTION-1751 Léonie to review.
- 2016-02-23: Léonie's review.
- 2016-05-11: Need to figure out if there is anything pending, we had held this open.
- 2017-02-01: Noting the earlier review, Léonie suggest should re-review from the Push API Editors' draft. ACTION-2112 Janina to re-review.
- 2017-03-22: Janina reports some interest, want some ability to refine what levels of interruption acceptable.
- 2017-05-03: Wide review request sent.
- 2017-05-10: Draft comment from Janina.
- 2017-06-08: comment filed. And immediately closed by them.
- 2017-07-12: APA discussion of the comment disposition.
- 2017-07-17: Reopened the issue. Added tracking for Notifications API.
- 2017-08-09: APA discussion 9 August 2017.
- 2017-08-29: Proposed accessibility section added to comment, summarily rejected.
- 2017-08-30: APA discussion 30 August 2017. We won't push farther on comment; Léonie will ensure the concern is noted in the CR Transition Request.