APA WG Meeting at TPAC 2019
The Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group will meet at the Technical Plenary (TPAC) 2019 in Fukuoka, Japan the week of 16 September 2019. See the overall meeting page for conference, hotel, and travel logistics. Registration is required; early-bird registration ends 21 June 2019.
Groups to coordinate with
- Pronunciation TF
- Media and Entertainment
- WebApps / Web Platform / HTML
- Personalization TF
Suggested agenda topics
- CSS Lists Module
- What is master module for animations?
- CSS text transforms
- CSS AAM
- CSS Speech (with Pronunciation)
All times are given in Japan Standard Time (JST) UTC+9:00. Use the session hyperlinks to ascertain agenda items in your local, dialin time.
Logistics are on the Group Schedule page.
Tuesday, 17 September 2019
Thursday, 19 September 2019
- set up computers, Teleconference Bridge, etc.
- meeting begins
- Logistics Review: Teleconference; IRC; Fire Exits; Facilities
- scribing rotation
- review agenda
- APA Task Forces & Next Steps Today and Tomorrow
- AOM and XR
- Joint Meeting with Dpub
- Framework for Accessible Specification of Technologies (FAST)
- Introductory presentation
- Shall we take the Framework to the Note track?
- Implications of XR and other recent technologies
- Joint with I18N
- Correct identification of signed and symbolic (AAC) languages
- Language Tags in HTML
- adjourn for the day
Friday, 20 September 2019
- With the TAG Accessibility, Rendering and XR Semantics; Pronunciation (using SSML); and Personalization
- With WebRTC