CSS Painting API Level 1
From Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group
- 2016-06-08: ACTION-2055 Fred to review.
- 2016-06-08: Fred - This is a low level spec for drawing. I did not see any accessibility concerns in this draft and they included a note -
"The contents of the resulting image are not designed to be accessible. Authors should communicate any useful information through the standard accessibility APIs."
We should consider whether we want to revisit this spec in the future, if so I would think it would be a low priority. Message to list.
- 2016-06-15: May be no issues, but sparse. Come back in 6 months to re-review.
- 2017-04-20: CSS TF activity reflected at CSS-A11Y ISSUE 4.
- 2018-08-09: Wide review request. Oh, and published as CR same day.
- 2018-08-15: Need to raise priority of TF review in light of above.