Re: Payment protocols proposal - mailing list, update, etc.

Ali Bahreman (ali@ctt.bellcore.com)
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 14:21:50 +0500

Too many mailing lists talking about the same thing is as bad as
having none.

Alireza Bahreman E-Mail: bahreman@bellcore.com
Bellcore, Room RRC-1K221 Phone : +1 908 699 7398
444 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 Fax : +1 908 336 2943

You write: