Topics for the next telcon
The next telcon is on 26 March 2015.
To request an item for discussion at the next telcon, add it to the list below. Please maintain the order of agenda requests by placing your request at the end of the list.
- Transformations on root elements and views (Amelia/ed)
- SVG 2 chapter assessment (ed)
- Should stroke-dasharray="0" mean effectively stroke="none", or stroke-dasharray="none"? (ed)
Topics to be taken up in future telcons
To request an item for discussion at the soonest telcon where time permits, add it to the list below.
- Clarify what should happen when a <view> element is a child of a nested <svg> element (Amelia)
- Clarify URL escaping for svgView parameters (Amelia)
- Escaping semi-colons to allow URLs to be embedded in a semi-colon separated animation values list (Amelia)
Topics to be taken up later
These are topics that we should discuss in a telcon, but at some later point, once it is ready for discussion.
- Submission of SVG to ISO
- Text Issues Sortable list
- Text Decoration: Move to CSS3? (CR)
- Fonts: Move to CSS3? (CR) New def for 'font-variant'.
- Writing Modes: Move to CSS3? (WD) Revised 'writing-mode' property.
- Is there an agreed minimal set of text functionality, over and above SVG1.2, for use cases without CSS? (Chris Little)
- Should we support focusin and focusout DOM3 events? Currently, we have focus and blur support in the interactivity portion of the spec.
- Transformations on root elements and views (overview of options & current behavior) (ABR / ED)
- viewTarget and the :target pseudoclass (ABR / CM)
- Other linking issues (summary) (ABR)
- URL encoding of target fragments
- Behavior of partial svgView fragments
- Behavior of target fragments when there are nested SVG elements
- 12 March 2015: Amelia Bellamy-Royds (may be able to join late)