Sections 4.12 and 4.12.2 use the term "global variable" without defining it.
The Working Group has decided this is editorial. Two possibilities:
* Rename "global variable" to "module variable"
* Ensure that the definition of "module variable" includes those added to the module by the implementation
* Rename "Variable Declaration" to "Module Variable Declaration"
* Do not change the grammar
* Eliminate the use of 'global variable', rewriting the equivalent sentences.
Section 4.12.2 still refers to "the global variables and functions".
(In reply to comment #2)
> Section 4.12.2 still refers to "the global variables and functions".
Fixed - it now says "the public variables and functions".