ACTION-131: Add 2 new requirements - mandate XML and character encoding of UTF-8.
Add 2 new requirements - mandate XML and character encoding of UTF-8.
- Glenn Adams
- Due on:
- November 22, 2012
- Created on:
- November 15, 2012
- Associated Issue:
- UTF-8 Encoding Constraint
- Related emails:
- ISSUE-197: charset/encoding unconstrained [DFXP 1.0] (from email@example.com on 2012-11-29)
- RE: TTML Agenda for 28/11/12 (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2012-11-29)
- TTML Agenda for 28/11/12 (from Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com on 2012-11-29)
- TTWG Meeting Minutes Nov 15, 2012 (from email@example.com on 2012-11-15)
[glenn]: see ISSUE-19615 Nov 2012, 15:59:58
Example from Sean Hayes Nov 15: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Nov/0029.htmlMonica Martin, 15 Nov 2012, 23:21:21
Linking to Issue-189 and TTML 1.0 SE.Monica Martin, 15 Nov 2012, 23:22:11
Remove previous post on Issue-189. Sorry for the indirection.Monica Martin, 15 Nov 2012, 23:23:48
TTWG Nov 15: http://www.w3.org/2012/11/15-tt-minutes.html
Resolved to add 2 new requirements in SDP-US.
Two requirements are scoped to mandate use of XML 1.0 and character encoding of UTF-8.Monica Martin, 16 Nov 2012, 02:47:43
TTWG Nov 29: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Nov/0029.html.
Accepted editor updates.
Display change log.