DXWG Plenary

18 May 2021


Ana, AndreaPerego, annette_g, Caroline_, kcoyle, plh
alejandra, antoine, RiccardoAlbertoni; DaveBrowning

Meeting minutes


<Caroline_> https://www.w3.org/2021/05/04-dxwg-minutes

<plh> +1

proposed: approve last meeting's minutes

<Caroline_> +1

<annette_g> +1


<AndreaPerego> +1

<Caroline_> +1

Resolution: approve last meeting's minutes

subgroup updates

AndreaPerego: for DCAT - not much news; the 2pwd was published, and there was no DCAT call last week

Caroline_: had an action to publish the letter on the W3C blog; but having trouble accessing the blog related to login
… who manages the web site for accounts?

plh: where did you send the email?

Caroline_: to sysbot
… that's the email that was on the web site

plh: forward it to me and I'll check

(break to look at kid!)

annette_g: was looking at AC list and not finding an announcement

plh: we don't announce new working drafts; would be way too many

Caroline_: was there an issue about the spreadsheet regarding organizations for promotion?

<Caroline_> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_f5CAZv7rgUjJH5YXkmD6w5xS6GX5X2AmEp_LMptAfQ/edit#gid=264706090

Caroline_: looks like no one did work on this

plh: does everyone have access to the spreadsheet?

Caroline_: They should; otherwise we keep it private but add users
… next group: guidance

<Caroline_> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2021May/0043.html

kcoyle: need a mailing list so we can start to start

plh: place for documents?

kcoyle: guidance doesn't have its own repo
… but there are a lot of issues

<annette_g> what about https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profiles/?

<plh> https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aprofile-guidance

<AndreaPerego> Profile Guidance issues: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aprofile-guidance

<AndreaPerego> Profile Guidance ED is here: https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profiles/

kcoyle: ACTION: kcoyle to ask group about creating specific repo

AndreaPerego: there are many issues that are also dCAT (and also PROF)

Action: kcoyle to ask group about creating specific repo

<trackbot> Created ACTION-448 - Ask group about creating specific repo [on Karen Coyle - due 2021-05-25].

AndreaPerego: there are just 16 that are also DCAT

<plh> https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aprofile-guidance++label%3Adcat+

AndreaPerego: just one that is also profile guidance

<AndreaPerego> https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1211

AndreaPerego: since there is just one it should be easy to resolve

Caroline_: anything else on this? (seems not)
… that ends the agenda; maybe look at open actions
… for plh, figure out how to update Data on the Web Vocabulary document

plh: it is owned by another group

<plh> https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/532

Caroline_: it's a working group note

plh: unless we move it to this working group then no one outside that group can edit the document

AndreaPerego: is it possible to publish a link to an amendment or erratum?

plh: suggested that we open an issue in the github repo of that note as a first step
… the process group has been looking at the notes track so something may change

Caroline_: action will stay open

plh: it may take months, but ok

Caroline_: action for blog is still open

<Zakim> AndreaPerego, you wanted to briefly discuss about https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1223

<AndreaPerego> https://www.specref.org/?q=vocab-dcat

AndreaPerego: re - tracking the API bug. There is an issue with DCAT relating to the short name of the specification
… problem is that because of something wrong in specref, the first entry related to VOCAB-DCAT key should be DCAT 2, but is DCAT 1
… there is a bug that means it is returning the wrong version of the document

plh: will look into that

Action: plh to look into specref problem

<trackbot> Created ACTION-449 - Look into specref problem [on Philippe Le Hégaret - due 2021-05-25].

Summary of action items

  1. kcoyle to ask group about creating specific repo
  2. plh to look into specref problem

Summary of resolutions

  1. approve last meeting's minutes
Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by scribe.perl version 131 (Sat Apr 24 15:23:43 2021 UTC).


Succeeded: s/ysisbot(?)/sysbot/

Succeeded: s/??/Data on the Web Vocabulary

Succeeded: s/vocabDCAT/VOCAB-DCAT/