19 Aug 2020



Kaz_Ashimura, Michael_McCool, Kunihiko_Toumura, Clerley_Silveira, Cristiano_Aguzzi, Daniel_Peintner, Ege_Korkan, Jennifer_Lin, Zoltan_Kis, Tetsushi_Matsuda, Ryuichi_Matsukura, Tomoaki_Mizushima, Takahisa_Suzuki, Michael_Koster
Sebastian, Lagally


<kaz> scribenick: Ege

Review of the previous minutes

<McCool> https://www.w3.org/2020/08/12-wot-minutes.html

<inserted> Aug-12 minutes approved


McCool: many TF meetings are cancelled

Ege: there is the API specifications conference as well

McCool: please create an agenda item in the marketing TF to review the slides
... use case call is cancelled but next week there will none anyways
... ITU-T will get back to us
... TPAC meeting dates are fixed
... we should discuss whether we want a demo or not
... We have the confirmed statuses
... We have updates regarding collaboration
... for MEIG, there is partial interest from them
... for Devices and Sensors WG, we should discuss asynchronously
... no reply from DID WG yet
... For APA WG, we should have a clear agenda/issues
... For Smart Cities, Kaz got an action to organize the discussion on a charter draft
... Jeff Jaffe said that we can put the ideas in WoT main repo
... btw, there was a W3C group working on geolocation information?

<kaz> Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group

<kaz> https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/

Jennifer: FYI, there will an event called "Singapore Geospatial Week+" (Sep 7-18) in singapore timezone


McCool: I will probably pick some dates

Jennifer: I will try to attend as much as I can

TF updates

Zoltan: Scripting API, new Typescript definitions, feedback from Ege that is partly implemented

<cris> may we should look for some extension to do a code review. https://github.com/marketplace/category/code-review

Ege: would be nice to have a way to review our documents, 3 documents are coming up in september

Kaz: we can/should use the html tidy tool

Zoltan: could you put it in the IG page

<kaz> (put some instruction on HTML Tidy to README.md and/or adding HTML Tidy to the HTML generation script for TD)

McCool: Security TF has 3 PRs against the TD spec

<kaz> wot-thing-description PR 944

McCool: some aspects of this PR is not backwards compatible
... we have seen some limitations of TDs when trying to describe the directory interface
... marketing was cancelled last week, there will be one next week
... AOB?

<kaz> kaz can generate a consolidated table of related sessions' data/time during TPAC

<kaz> [Main call adjourned; PF call in 7 mins]

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version (CVS log)
$Date: 2020/08/26 12:05:53 $