WoT PlugFest/Testing

05 Aug 2020


Kaz_Ashimura_Michael_McCool, Daniel_Peintner, Ege_Korkan, Ryuichi_Matsukura, Tomoaki_Mizushima


<McCool> Agenda

<kaz> scribenick: Ege

Minutes review

<kaz> https://www.w3.org/2020/07/29-wot-pf-minutes.html

McCool: we talked about the dates and some logistics
... objections to publish?

<inserted> (none)

<inserted> approved

Time and date

<McCool> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_October_2020

McCool: Having one page for F2F and PlugFest or separate?
... probably better to have only one

<kaz> TPAC vF2F wiki

McCool: I create the README already

<kaz> TPAC PlugFest README.md

McCool: We should have the information here in the README
... any volunteer to port the information to the new folder?

Kaz: Toumura-san might be able to volunteer once he comes back from vacation next week

<kaz> ACTION: kaz to allocate webex for online PlugFest

McCool: Let's also point to that on the wiki
... we need the updated link smart implementation to take into account the discovery TF work
... we would also need a second implementation
... we need scenarios
... we can also have some more sections in the readme
... AOB?
... you can put the tools we use

Ege: what about the tools and systems listed in the root of the directory?

McCool: so we put the event specific tools in events, like experimental ones
... however more general ones should be in the root of the repository

<McCool> https://github.blog/2016-02-01-working-with-submodules/

McCool: We can link the CLI tools as submodules to make it easier to use

Ege: I will notify you when the PR for the playground is merged

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: kaz to allocate webex for online PlugFest

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.152 (CVS log)
$Date: 2020/08/08 06:37:43 $